Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

↙єyes and тongues↘

3 posters

Go down

↙єyes and тongues↘ Empty ↙єyes and тongues↘

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Oculolinctus is the sexual fetish of having one's eyes licked, or licking another's eyes. I may not feel such passions myself, but I think them damned funny none-the-less.

Hello. You can call me Loli, since it's short and easier to spell. I joined Fake Face for my dear and infuriating friend, Mold. I do roleplay quite a lot, usually, but haven't been to, well, get it up lately, if you will. Mold thought this site will help me, but I think he was just fishing for more members. I love him, though, God help me, so I'll be trying my best to help his site blossom.

I'm a licensed cosmetologist, and I spend my free time writing, sewing, and running. I'm a feminist; While I am bisexual, I do tend to prefer women. I collect dolls, and am trying to develop my skills in photography. Hopefully I can succeed.

Well. That's about it, I suppose.

Back to top Go down

↙єyes and тongues↘ Empty Re: ↙єyes and тongues↘

Post  Chokopoppo Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Oho, fancy things.

The best kinds of friends are the infuriating ones, because they push you into new and wonderful experiences. Like this site. And that's not just self-promotion, honest.

You sound a bit like me, except older and not really at all. I can tell we're going to get along. Or maybe that's hunger. It might be hunger. But if we don't get along, I'm sure we can at least tolerate each other. But hopefully, that shall not be the case, because I like friends. Um...I guess that makes me normal, almost. OK!
Chokopoppo
Chokopoppo

Back to top Go down

Post  erratic musings Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Hiya there!
erratic musings
erratic musings

Back to top Go down

↙єyes and тongues↘ Empty Oooh, titles.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:05 pm

Well, I hope we can be friends, too, Choko. Friendship is a far less exhausting then being enemies. Similar, but less competitive and active.

Hi to you, too, Musings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mold Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 am

Loli! Here I thought that you had only said 'yes' to teach me some sadistic lesson about disappointment, but no! You're here, and that is great. Don't worry; Fake Face will be badass, and we'll be getting your roleplay stick up and functioning again.

HEYHEY. WHAT DO YOU MEAN INFURIATING? No, seriously. I'm a high school drop out. What does that mean? IT BETTER MEAN THAT I HAVE A NICE ASS. If it doesn't, you are so not allowed to make me any more sandwiches; I know how much you love that.

AHOHGOD I CAN ALREADY FEEL YOUR FURY PROBING MY SOUL.
Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:05 am

Oh, darling, it's cute that you think I would bother. We both know your soul is in your sock drawer. Cleverly taking the form of "sports" magazines.

I ain't touchin' that, as you would say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mold Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:13 am

WHOTOLDYOU?!
Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content