Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frigidum Forest [Open!]

Go down

Frigidum Forest [Open!] Empty Frigidum Forest [Open!]

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 pm

Frigidum Forest [Open!] Treeice
.F.r.i.g.i.d.u.m.......F.o.r.e.s.t.

It's always cold in the forest, as consistently as it is hot in hell. In a way, it is hell. Colored like some kind of negative of the world, Frigidum has it's own mind, and intent. It's a prison. It holds the creatures that dwell within it like captives, and they are never allowed to leave. It's not as if the beast and creatures are free of fault; The only people who end up in Frigidum are the guilty souls that are trying to escape their crimes in the real world. If a thief steals, and runs off to find a hideaway, he will bring himself into the skeletal branches of Frigidum. Separate from time, the inhabitants of the forest are diverse in their species, origins, and eras.

Of course, once a new creature enters the world of Frigidum, they are not immediately trapped. They can escape; Unless they become indebted to a inhabitant of the forest. The only way to possibly leave the cold hell is to find someone to replace you. If you take shelter, food, or drink from one of the trapped, they will collect their payment by switching with you. They return to their world, their time. And you remain.

So welcome to Frigidum Forest; Try not to stay for long.

Post one of four.

Last edited by Mold on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Frigidum Forest [Open!] Empty Rules

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 pm

.T.h.e.......R.u.l.e.s.

Some of love them, and some of uf hate them. Either way, they're required.

1. Obviously, the basics. No godmodding, powerplaying, puppeting, cybering, and all that.
                2. Though I don't usually care about length, I've got to make it known that one-liners are not permitted. A minimum of one paragraph, thank you. And nothing over six paragraphs.
                3. Please PM me all profiles (REMEMBER: when sending PMs, click on the larger mail icon. The smaller is email, and I only want complaints and reports emailed to me.)
                4. Title your profile something involving cold weather, snow, winter, etc.
                5. After I've accepted you, you can go post your profile in the profile thread. That way you can edit it.
                6. OOC should be in the OOC thread, which is shared with the profiles. OOC is always opened, even if all the profiles aren't up.
                7. No bitchassness.
                8. I require that you have fun, damnit. If not, jut tell me, and I'll try to do something about it.
                9. When you get sick of the thread and want to back out, just tell me, and I'll take down your profile. Not questions asked.

Post two of four.
Mold
Mold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frigidum Forest [Open!] Empty Other

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:48 pm

.L.i.n.k.s.......A.n.n.o.u.n.c.e.m.e.n.t.s.

The Profiles/Ooc: Here.

Announcements;
                12.31.2010 - The roleplay is created.

Post three of four.
Mold
Mold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frigidum Forest [Open!] Empty Opening

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:53 pm

.T.h.e.......R.e.v.e.a.l.i.n.g.

Annnnnd, we're open.

Post four of four.
Mold
Mold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frigidum Forest [Open!] Empty Re: Frigidum Forest [Open!]

Post  Mold Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Keir of Torrik
Frigidum Forest [Open!] Greencopy-1
"...It's too cold. No matter where the creature trudged, it never stopped. He'd worked his way out of the snow, luckily. Now there was nothing but a frozen creek, rocks, and the kind of lifeless cold that dug into your bones. Keir was uncomfortable, yes, but it would take more to freeze him to death. Splashing, or more like crunching, through the tiny line of water, carnivorous teeth showed with menace. Where the fuck was he? He'd never heard of anyone in the city talking about a forest outside of town. That would come up. Wouldn't it?

Climbing a rocky slope, Keir's ears perked out, long a pointed, switching and twitching into different position's; He listened. The odd part was that not that he found himself in a frozen wasteland in the middle of spring. It was that no matter how far he went, he heard nothing. No beat of a rabbits heart or the flapping of a bird's wings. The farther Keir walked, the more suspicious he became. The goblin had already dubbed it magic. There was plenty of goblin warlocks capable of this level of illusionist magic. And all of those guys probably hated his guts, anyway, so why not? Keir didn't like the idea at all. If some old goat was screwing with him, he would make damned sure the bastard paid for it.

Keir frowned, and his ears tucked back down along his head, to keep warm. He may not die from the cold, but loosing his ears would just be embarrassing. There was a danger with holding them down and back though: The creature couldn't hear as well. No better than a human. But from what he was gathering, he was the only one there, so who could jump him? Whoever was making him think he was in some frozen wasteland, for starters. Mud brown eyes watched around him, careful and mistrusting.

Keir received no look back, but felt as if this place hated him right on back.
..."
Mold
Mold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frigidum Forest [Open!] Empty Re: Frigidum Forest [Open!]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum