Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys: someone should really make a roleplay.

4 posters

Go down

You guys: someone should really make a roleplay. Empty You guys: someone should really make a roleplay.

Post  Owl Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Mold has a pretty general one in the works, but I thought I would make a topic so we could put one together all of us who are (currently) here might like. You know, so people have something to look at when they check us out!

Some of my general ideas are:

• School RP. Kind of boring sometimes, but pretty standard, and appealing to most people. For this:
    • Maybe a school with really intense club rivalry? I know anime likes to do that all the time, and it seems like it would be really funny. They could fight for territory or school funding or something.

• Li'l Demons Who Go After People For Some Reason RP. The people are unaware that this is happening! It'd be like the Dark Kingdom in Sailor Moon, I guess, where they want to steal peoples' "energy" for some unexplained purpose. Violence ensues.
  • Teenagers In A Secluded Location RP. People lose their shit over that kind of thing. We could add some kind of twist to make it not boring.
  • Crazy People RP. Those guys are always fun.

That's my contribution. Neutral
What you should do: comment on these things, or suggest more things, or generally be helpful!

Owl
Owl
Admin

Back to top Go down

You guys: someone should really make a roleplay. Empty Oo! Oo! (Suggestions)

Post  Chokopoppo Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:14 am

Or we could have the ever-popular Zombie/Vampire/Giant Bees/Etc. Apocalypse RP! Those are always fun!

Or maybe the age-old Vampire VS Werewolf RP, though I personally don't prefer it. This, or Humans X Vampires, which is also rather old nowadays. And on the subject of romance...

Arranged marriage RPs! I mean...I don't think anyone actually likes those. Nevermind.

Or you could combine multiple ideas and get one of those School for the Gifted RPs! Those can be entertaining. I'd play a teacher, no joke. No one ever seems to play the teachers. Hey, what if we had an RP about teachers? Like, they meet up and complain about rowdy students or their spouses, form friendships, go out and eat chicken with green onions on it (Azumanga Daioh! reference)...that kind of thing. That could be pretty fun, and we could step away from the 'every character is a teenager' thing. We could finally have characters in their 30's, 40's, even 50's...and a legitimate excuse for it!

In fact, I think I'm gonna go make that RP now. 'Scuuuuse me...
Chokopoppo
Chokopoppo

Back to top Go down

You guys: someone should really make a roleplay. Empty YEAHYEAHYEAH.

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm working on everything for that forest roleplay, and it should be up today. As for the suggestions here, I would most defiantly join:

1. School roleplays. Because, well, they're standard. Mostly I prefer inner-city-school stuff. Because I miss my inner-city school. So much shanking. It was so interesting. ;_;

2. Crazy people. It's true. They always know how to party.

3. Vampires VS. Werewolves. Ugh. God help me, I would do it.

4. That teacher things sounds awesome. I'd play my eighth grade science teacher, Mr.Ho-Yun. "Okayokay, we buy mentos for soda. Minty mentos. No fruity-fruity mentos. Okayokay." I'm not being stereotypical, he talked like that, and it was kick ass and difficult to learn from. He taught college physics before he had my class. xD
Mold
Mold
Admin

https://fakeface.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

You guys: someone should really make a roleplay. Empty TEACHERS.

Post  Owl Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Man! Sounds like a plan, Stan. I could play an old hippie like my ninth-grade Earth/Space teacher--"get gassed at protest rally, talk about plate tectonics." You know, that kind of thing. (I mean, I don't know if she was that hardcore xD; but that's what I'm going to do.)

I could probably throw together a roleplay like that. Then, if things get stale, maybe we can throw in, like, a werewolf or something. "Aw shit look at all these papers, IS THAT THING TAKING OFF SOMEONES HEAD YOU GUYS??"

Anyway, how's that sound?
Owl
Owl
Admin

Back to top Go down

You guys: someone should really make a roleplay. Empty Re: You guys: someone should really make a roleplay.

Post  erratic musings Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 pm

I'm down with all that.
I'm into romance but I think I should branch out a bit although I will absolutely not do horror. >>"
erratic musings
erratic musings

Back to top Go down

You guys: someone should really make a roleplay. Empty Re: You guys: someone should really make a roleplay.

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Awwwww, whaaaat? No horror? Man. Am I the only one who thinks writing about mindfuck-fear is awesome? D;
Mold
Mold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Owl Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 pm

Mold wrote:
Awwwww, whaaaat? No horror? Man. Am I the only one who thinks writing about mindfuck-fear is awesome? D;

Dude, I'm right there with you. Remember the giant spiders roleplay? D< No one joined that shit!

SO: Anyone have ideas as to what the teachers could do, so we don't just end up making a sitcom or something? I say fighting monsters.
Owl
Owl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mold Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:02 pm

Owl wrote:
Mold wrote:

Dude, I'm right there with you. Remember the giant spiders roleplay? D< No one joined that shit!

Yeah, that was awesome! I wish I could have been more a part of that. But I was making my own roleplay.... D;
Mold
Mold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chokopoppo Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Owl wrote:
Mold wrote:

SO: Anyone have ideas as to what the teachers could do, so we don't just end up making a sitcom or something? I say fighting monsters.
Fighting monsters = YES. Now I have something for story-type-writing, because initially I was just staring at the blank page and saying "...Whaaaaaat?" Over. And over. And over again. Very unfortunate.
Chokopoppo
Chokopoppo

Back to top Go down

Post  Owl Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Chokopoppo wrote:
Owl wrote:
Mold wrote:

Fighting monsters = YES. Now I have something for story-type-writing, because initially I was just staring at the blank page and saying "...Whaaaaaat?" Over. And over. And over again. Very unfortunate.

Ooh, I take it you'll be taking charge of this venture, then! Sounds good to me (if I'm not getting you totally wrong!). I think it'll be good for people to see that this whole shebang isn't just run by me and Mold =0
Owl
Owl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chokopoppo Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Owl wrote:
Chokopoppo wrote:
Owl wrote:
Mold wrote:

Ooh, I take it you'll be taking charge of this venture, then! Sounds good to me (if I'm not getting you totally wrong!). I think it'll be good for people to see that this whole shebang isn't just run by me and Mold =0
Yeah, I figured I'd pick up some slack. Plus, I suggested it, so it makes sense that I'd make it. Forward! For Fake Face!

(I've also invited people. Like my Beta and my cousin.)
Chokopoppo
Chokopoppo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down