Fake Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOOOOOOOOOT

Go down

HOOOOOOOOOT Empty HOOOOOOOOOT

Post  Owl Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Owls: they enunciate.

Hey dudes, my name's Owl, and I'm helping to make this forum happen! On Gaia, you may have seen me around as Owlyface, Dead Cookies or something else a couple of years ago. I've been roleplaying over there since summer 2007.

I'm seventeen years old, born and raised on America's wang, Florida. I'm currently an IB Junior--so if you came here to taunt me with your beautiful European secondary school system, you best get that out of here. I'm planning to go to college for either embalming or computer science--one of those two, you know. I'm a pretty considerate person, but I don't tolerate a whole lot of unwarranted self-importance or general douchebaggery. As a baby I ate stand-up comedy instead of mashed-up carrots, so I've been told I'm pretty entertaining.

I draw, also! I'm currently part of a traditional media webcomic venture called More Different, but it's going very slow u___u Updates as they happen on that one. I'm not a very fast worker. Anyway, there are people on Mars in it! Also, I do writing all by myself sometimes--I've done and completed National Novel Writing Month three times now. That's not to say my novels are any good--just that they're over 50,000 words. Woo! xD;

With roleplaying, my most favorite situations involve realistic people in fantasy-type situations. As for the real people, I'll take whatever weird shit you've got left over: crazies, transvestites, transgenders, no-genders, dudes with herpes, chicks with toothy-mouths in the middle of their stomachs, chicks with weird contortion powers (because those last two--très realistic, right?). I seem to get off on being a little bit out-there (from what I generally see around Barton Town, anyway). Then throw a werewolf in with one of those people, and we've got a party. I've had very little luck with romance myself, but I'm still currently open to it.

So there's my bit! Go in peace, and, as Courage Wolf says, LIVE YOUR LIFE IN CAPS LOCK!
Owl
Owl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum